Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Ours was productive! Dave came back from Duluth on Friday evening so that was a nice surprise! Saturday morning we finished our 3rd baby class so I guess we must be ready now, huh? :) Saturday afternoon my mom and stepdad brought the baby furniture down and my stepdad completed his "to-do" list around our house. Thanks Paul!
We were VERY LUCKY to have a VERY GENEROUS family in my mom's Montessori preschool offer us their barely-used crib and changing table. It is GORGEOUS and we are very happy with it! Here are a few pics:

View from the doorway of the room of our crib and carseat

Over to the right when you enter the room ... our new recliner/rocking chair. The bear that is on the right I got from my grandparents in Arizona for my first Christmas!

Right inside the door. My mom re-finished this dresser that was her grandma's for me when I was in junior high (I think) ... so now a 5th generation is going to get to enjoy it! Thanks mom!

To the left by the door is the matching changing table. Very useful with drawers and shelves!
Part of baby's wardrobe so far! :)
I think that's about it for the weekend report here. Dave went back to Duluth this afternoon and I did a few errands. The goal for the week this week is to get our place listed. We are having a home stager come in Tuesday evening and then the realtor is coming Wednesday hopefully to get everything signed and going! Let us know if you know anyone looking for a condo in Bloomington! :)
Also this is my last week of work! I have really enjoyed working where I'm at but I'm looking forward to a little time off before the baby comes!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
I meant to call you to ask if you like the crib and changing table...looks great! And your dresser is beautiful. Can't wait to get some pink or blue in that closet!!
Post a Comment