Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Drumroll ....

So we did our big drawing this morning ...



(I think all our hats are packed away, so we used a pumpkin ....)

And Matthew picked the winner!



Congrats Grandma / Great Grandma! Look for your package in the mail soon!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job Matthew! I'm glad you picked your Great Grandma-I know she loves you lots & lots! Of course,I love you lots & lots too. I'm glad that the pumpkin came in handy once again. Can't wait to hear what Great Grandma's prize is. Have a good day beautiful grandson!
Grandpa H.
xxooxoxooxxo

Anonymous said...

Thank you Matthew for drawing my comment from the pumpkin. Will be watching for the mail for my prize. Wish you could deliver it in person but I know you are busy packing and moving into your new home. Hope I can come to Duluth soon to see you and your Mom and Dad and the new home. Love you all very much. Grandma/G.Grandma.

Jessica said...

That was a fun idea! It was nice seeing you two today. Let me know if we're needed this weekend...