Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Thirteen Months Old!

Wow!

For once it seems like a long time since I've written a monthly update ... We have been busy to say the least!

No # shirts anymore, but a cute pic of Matthew "helping" us pack last Thursday in Arizona :)


At thirteen months,

- You continue to be quite the gross motor child. You can take smaller stairs one at a time. You can also kick and throw! You can almost run and enjoy chasing people or being chased. :)

- You have also learned to clap and do "so big"! You are getting so smart!

- You have started to like sleep. Hallelujah! You sleep usually 12-13 hours at night. You are still taking two naps and they are usually about 45' at a time.

- We just started you on milk yesterday. You seemed to think it was ok. You are on all table foods but you are usually too busy to eat much. Your favorites are fruit, yogurt, and bread.

- You wear mostly 6-9M and 9M clothes. I just washed all your 12M summer clothes - I'm so ready for the warm weather!

- You are so much fun and I think you love playing with all of your toys equally! You don't seem to be showing too much preference these days.

We love you so much and are having so much fun with our little one year old!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: