We had so much fun with you this weekend going out to breakfast,


Getting your second haircut,



Going shopping for your new mattress, getting you a new toy,

Getting your new room all set up ( see the next post), playing with you in your new room,

And playing ball with you!


We love you so much and we love spending time with you! You bring us so much happiness, so many smiles, and so much love!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the last pic with dad and son!!!!
Such cute smiles on those boys! Glad you had a nice weekend and got so much done!!
Love you all!
:)
aunt-e
I agree with Aunt-e about that picture, but I really love the last haircut picture where Matthew is smiling up at his Daddy - it's kind of a "see how good I'm being for my haircut Daddy" type of look - Precious!!!! :-} Love you all much!
Grandpa H.
xooxoxoox
Post a Comment