Tuesday, August 14, 2012

20 weeks!

Today marks the halfway point for baby #2!

We had our 20 week appointment and ultrasound yesterday. All went well. The ultrasound tech said that baby is on his/her right side and very wiggly, so hard to get a "good" profile shot! Baby's heart rate was 127 and he or she weighs 11oz. Baby had the hiccups the whole time during the ultrasound! It was kind of cute to see his or her chest going up & down! Baby was also sucking his or her thumb so he/she put on quite a show for his parents!

Here is the best picture we got!


Have a great Tuesday!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Auntie Debi said...

I like the caption on the ultrasound photo! I can't quite decide who he/she looks like yet!

Anonymous said...

That's just so darn cute-baby Burton sucking his/her thumb and having hiccups! I love the caption to! God Bless you Burton's!

Grandpa H.

xooxoxooxo