Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Daylight

"And when the daylight comes I’ll have to go
But, tonight I’m ‘gonna hold you so close
‘Cuz in the daylight, we’ll be on our own
But, tonight I need to hold you so close"

Well, I'm sure Maroon 5 didn't write that song for hormonal, emotional, sleep deprived moms going back to work, but the chorus has been in my head for the past few days.

I head back to work today. It has been so fun to be home full time but I am looking forward to getting back in the swing of things and having some more adult contact :).

I am so grateful that I only work 2 days a week and that most of my days will still be spent with my little men!

I know I will miss these little guys like crazy today! I hope the day goes by quickly!











Hope you have a great day!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: