

Dear Daniel -
Where has the time gone? I feel like I just wrote a monthly update! It seems like you were JUST nine months old! You are such a joy and so happy all of the time! You are definitely on the move all the time these days. I can't believe you are already in double digits little guy! Here is what's happening with you lately ...
- You are very ticklish and love to laugh. It is adorable. You laugh with your whole body, throw your head back, and usually close your eyes when you are getting tickled. So cute!
- You are getting very speedy at walking with your walking toy and walking along furniture. I don't think it'll be long until you take off!
- You have started to clap! It is more of a motion of cymbals clapping than a straight "clap" but it is still very cute and you are very proud of yourself!
- Just in the past two weeks you have been NOT HAPPY with me when I leave for work. :( Soon you'll learn that I always come back :). Luckily you are easily soothed if you are held and walked around the house a bit.
- I think you have started to try to give kisses :). You'll put your mouth up to my cheek in an "O" shape and plant one on me! It's so cute. A couple of times you have even done it by request! :)
- We think you might have a few more teeth coming in maybe on the bottom? I haven't seen anything yet but you have been a little more "chewy" lately and a few of your naps have been on the shorter side.
- You still have a nice schedule going. You go to bed around 8:30/9, wake up at 6:30/7, take three naps, eat 5 times a day, and are having 3 meals a day now.
- You LOVE everything we've given you real-food wise. You much prefer to feed yourself than eat baby food, which is fine by us! So far you've eaten bananas, pears, peaches, oranges, carrots, peas, potatoes, noodles, yogurt, pancakes, crackers, and I'm not sure what else!
- You still wear size 2 diapers. Clothes you are mostly in 6m, 9m, 6-9m, and 6-12m.
Daniel, we love you so much! The last 10 months have been so much fun! Thank you for being such a happy, easygoing, sweet guy!
Love,
Mommy, Daddy, and Big Brother
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment