

Dear Daniel,
Wow! Today you are one, little honey! I can't believe it! You have been such a wonderful little blessing and you have brought such joy to our family! We love you so much, our little ONE year old!
We don't have your doctor's appointment until early January so I'll post your stats at that time.
So, at twelve months old,
You continue to be so happy and easygoing! You wake up happy, go to sleep without a peep, and are happy to be doing just about anything!
You have two more teeth in the past month for a grand total of 8. Even teething doesn't seem to bother you!
You have learned how to point! It's so cute! Everytime I get you up from your crib you point at your sheets, mobile, lamp, and heater as if you are giving me a little tour of your room :). You also kind of grunt "uh" when you are pointing. Your other favorite things to "show" are the Christmas tree, mantle, and inflatable guys in the front yard :)
You have started to babble a few more sounds, m-m-m, ma-ma-ma, and ba-ba-ba (which I sometimes think is for brother!) are your most common ones.
You love to eat! I think pretty much everything we've given you, you've loved!
You continue to be a good sleeper, thank goodness! You are taking 2-3 naps a day and sleeping from about 9pm-7am at night!
You are wearing mostly 9m and 6-12m clothes. We just switched you to size 3 diapers!
You had a fun time at your birthday party this past weekend! You liked sharing blueberries with everyone and you loved digging into your cake!
Daniel, we can't believe you are already one! We love you so much and we hope you are always so happy and so sweet!
Happy First Birthday Daniel!
We love you!
Love,
Mommy & Daddy
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
1 comment:
Happy 1st birthday little buddy! You sure are happy, sweet and fun! I love you so much Daniel Joseph!
Buppa H
oxxoxoxoox
Post a Comment