Sunday, March 7, 2010

Another fun weekend!

I had another fun weekend while Dave stayed in Duluth and relaxed. Saturday I had dinner plans with friends. We also had 2 showings on Saturday! Sunday we had an open house and a second showing. Keep your fingers crossed on the selling-the-condo front!

Sunday my sister in law, mother in law, and niece had a baby shower for me in Sartell. It was really fun and a great day! I can't believe how fast Summer, our niece is growing up!

Summer and I! She will be six in June!

Cute cake (it is a rattle) :)

Opening a quilt/blanket my mom made. It has 8 animals on it and is very soft and cuddly.

The first Twins shirt! I think our baby is pretty well set sports-wise! We now have Twins, Vikings, and Gopher apparel! Let's just hope that the baby likes sports as much as his or her dad does. :)
I'm heading to Duluth tomorrow for a few days this week, then back to the cities for doctor appointments and a few more getting ready for baby tasks. Thank you all for the love, support, and encouragement you have given our family!

No comments: