Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Getting Ready!

Even though I haven't been at work the past few weeks, I have definitely been keeping busy!

Luckily for us our condo SOLD in a matter of about 4 days on the market! We feel very lucky to have such a quick offer and everything seems to be headed in the right direction. We are planning on moving the rest of our things to Duluth on April 7th and our closing is scheduled for April 9th.

I have been able to spend some time with Dave in Duluth so that has been nice. Plus I love our warm weather! This past weekend 2 of his classmates/coworkers had a wedding reception so I was able to go to that. Here are some long overdue baby pictures.

38 weeks, 2 days (but who is counting)? :) Sorry the sign is hard to read, we are still figuring out our printer in Duluth. :)
Sunday after the reception we had a nice "date day" ... went out to breakfast then up the North Shore for a scenic drive. The weather was GORGEOUS! We decided to stop at Gooseberry Falls for a bit. It was crazy to see how much everything had melted but there were still some ice chunks (upper right hand corner of picture) on the falls.

I'm back in the Twin Cities now until baby decides to make his or her appearance! I see my doctor on Friday so we will see what she has to say.

Have a great rest of the week!


No comments: