Monday, July 12, 2010

Wonderful Weekend!

This past weekend was Dave's first official weekend on call so Matthew and I went to the cities to visit family & friends.

We took my Grandma out to lunch for her birthday (she was 29 again!). :)




Great-Grandma H & Matthew




This is a cute outfit my mom got from a former family in her school so we had another fashion show.




After a walk with Grandma & Grandpa G.




Sleepy Matthew.




We also helped my friend, Val start her baby registry. Matthew was a little too distracted to look at the camera apparently.




We had to replicate a picture of me sitting on my suitcase when I was little. I'll try to get the comparison pic from the 1980's and post it!

Thanks Matthew for being a great car traveler & for putting up with your mom's photo shoots. :)

Have a great week!

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: