So, to "celebrate" I will be having a giveaway! Yeah! The prize won't be revealed until after the winner is chosen ... aaahhh the suspense! But, I think it will be some type of holiday theme. :)
To enter the giveaway, leave me a comment, any kind of comment. I will then put the total # of comments in a hat & let Matthew draw the winning #. I've given this blog address out to a lot of friends, family, former patients / coworkers, etc, so I'm looking forward to seeing who actually reads it. :)
The contest will be open until midnight a week from now, Tuesday, November 16th. Be sure to check out who the winner is on Wednesday! :)

Matthew is excited for the contest. :)
For those new to leaving comments, here are some instructions ...
- "click on # comments" at the bottom of this blog post
- type in your comment where it says "leave your comment".
- type in the word verification (sorry, I hate these things too ...)
- if you have a google account, enter your username & password.
- if not, choose anonymous. be sure to leave your name in the comment section!
- hit "preview" or "publish your comment".
See, it's not too hard!
Good luck!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
6 comments:
Hi M & M & D,
Wow, what a nice idea! I'm excited to find out who Matthew ends up picking.{his mom will have to read it quick because he'll probably try to eat the paper he picks} :-}
I can tell that Matthew is excited- what a nice picture. He seems to get more personality every day! Thanks Molly for all the wonderful postings. It's fun being able to follow the little guys progress and development so regularly. God Bless you all and I love you lots and lots!
Grandpa Herzan
Oooo....a contest! I don't comment much (not super easy to do from my phone!), but I do like lookin' at cute little M!
Dear Matthew, Pick me! Pick me!
I'm sure glad that your Mom is so diligent about posting updates on the blogspot. We don't get to see enough of you in person, but the photos and updates sure help.
God bless you and your parents today and always.
Love, Great Auntie Debi
Love the pics and updates! Keep 'em coming! Have a great weekend!
Stephanie
Thank you Molly for all the pictures (such a cutie) and comments on your blog. It really keeps me up-to-date how Matthew is growing and developing. Don't grow up too fast Matthew. It won't be long and you'll be playing with your Grandpa Herzan's Tonka trucks. Much love and happiness Molly, Dave, and Matthew, in your new home. Grandma/G.Grandma
Thank you Kitty for putting up all these wonderful pictures!
I know we ALL love seeing what you are up to :)
Matthew seems to like the snow! He must take after is fabulous Aunt-E :)
I love you guys, can't wait to see you soon!!!
~Aunt-E
Post a Comment