So, our baby is very lucky. He or she has been to 4 sporting events already! And, not to brag, but Minnesota teams are 4 for 4 when the baby has been in attendance! :) The Twins won both games we went to in Kansas City in August, the Gopher Football team won its first homecoming game at TCF Bank Stadium when we went in October, and last night the Gopher Basketball team beat Northwestern 65-61 when we went to the game. My aunt Debi gave Dave her season tickets as his Christmas gift. We had a great time! (Maybe we should have gone to New Orleans for the NFC Championship game last week?) :)
The game was really close and we weren't sure if they were going to pull it out!
In other news, I had a doctor appt today (I go every week now). They started off with a non-stress test that measures the baby's heartrate, etc. The baby was hiccuping towards the start of the test then fell asleep so we had to wake it up with some Sprite and me moving around. Heart rate was normal in the 140's - 150's throughout. My vitals are doing well and I'm measuring right on. I also had another ultrasound where they measure the baby's breathing, muscle tone, fluid levels, and limb movements. Baby did great on this test and the heart rate was 153. He or she was yawning throughout the ultrasound, it was pretty cute. Between these 2 tests they give you a 0-10 score and we got a 10/10 today so that is great!
(well, one of his or her rooms; I haven't really thought much about the room in Duluth ... )
in the recliner/rocking chair we picked out!
Sorry this is kind of long! Hope you are staying warm!
Love,
Love,
Molly, Dave, and Baby
No comments:
Post a Comment