So, I broke down and got Dave a Favre shirt for his birthday this fall. I even gave it to him early so he could wear it for the first game. So when the Vikes started the season 6-0 we thought the shirt might have special powers. Then as the season progressed, we kind of wondered!
But, luckily today, the shirt redeemed itself as the Vikes pounded the Cowboys 34-3! This picture was Dave's idea. My dad got the baby a Vikings t-shirt for Christmas so figured it should make a blog appearance. I don't know why Brett doesn't look too happy?

Hopefully they play well next week. It has been a fun season to watch regardless!
Have a great week!
1 comment:
It may have been Dave's shirt that brought them luck during the season, but now it's the baby's shirt! It was just getting warmed up during the Chicago Mon.nite game right after Christmas-starting at halftime.Since then...44-7 over the Giants....34-3 over the Cowboys! Definitely the baby's shirt!!! :-}
Dad/Grandpa
Post a Comment