Thursday, March 10, 2011

Blueberries

So, we are working on the little man liking more table foods. I gave him a few blueberries yesterday. Here is a cute series of pics :



Hhhmm. What are these?


Yum! They are good!


Uuhh, or maybe a little sour.


I'll try just this one more ...


Ick! That one was sour too!


Here, you have one, I'm done with these!

I think those blueberries might find their way into some pancakes this week.

On a side note, when I found out I was pregnant I bought the classic "What to expect when you're expecting.". Anyone who has read the book knows that they compare the size of the baby to various fruits. The first time I read it Matthew was the size of a blueberry - crazy!

Have a great week!

Update-

Officially the longest blog post ever, but this was too cute to not post!


He liked the 2nd version much better. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, these are just tooooo cute! I laughed and felt sorry for Matthew all at the same time. Wonderful job Molly both capturing and telling the story! I love you lots!!!
Dad/Grandpa H.